Xero and Bookkeeping, Easy Solutions For Busy People
Does this sound like you?
- My books are always in disarray and I can never find the information I need.
- So much time is spent on data entry and I still can’t keep up.
- I feel like I’m a slave to my business and never have enough time.
- I have no idea where my money is going!
- I am missing out on valuable deductions because I am misplacing receipts.
- I want to go paperless but don’t know how.
With all the things you have to do everyday, tasks like bookkeeping often get pushed aside until later. Suddenly weeks become months and suddenly you have a huge backlog of data to deal with.
The problem is that finances are fluid – falling even a week behind leaves you financially lost. When your accounts are in disarray…
- You can’t spot financial issues before they become big problems.
- You can’t budget and spend wisely, which limits your cash flow and creates debt.
- You never know how much money you have or where it’s being spent.
- You end up losing money through fines, fees, penalties, payables errors, and costly loan payments.
- You have trouble paying vendors, suppliers, and even making payroll.
- Despite profits, you don’t have any money to grow your business (or for yourself).
As you can see, when you have chronic accounting issues you end up losing money. But we can help! With our Bookkeeping services and Xero, you will always be current and know exactly where your money is.
What is Xero and How Can it Help Me?
Xero is cloud-based accounting software designed for businesses. What does that mean for you? It’s data oversight rather than data entry. All you have to do is code your transactions, and the information is automatically added to your ledger.
Used along with Receipt Bank, which extracts key information from your receipts, invoices, and bills, your data management takes less time, there are fewer errors, and your accounts are updated daily.
Xero has another big benefit; it allows you to access your books from anywhere, allowing you to make smart financial decisions. Also, you can easily share information when needed so you never have to run around gathering it.
Bookkeeping and Xero Services Pricing
As a professional member, Hart Partners is able to offer packages starting from $300 per month for those businesses that do not require invoicing or payroll.