Self-Managed Super Funds
Take Control Of Your Hard-Earned Money
And Secure Your Financial Future
Sick of a poor performing super fund?
With a SMSF you have the freedom to choose how your money is invested.
We can help you make smarter investments in property, businesses and empower you to manage and grow your money, on your terms.
Does this sound like you?
- I want more control over my superfund management
We all know that a percentage of our earnings need to go into compulsory superannuation. With the emergence of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) you can now have control over how that money is invested.
At Hart Partners, we can assist you with setting up your own SMSF. We take care of the initial setup, ongoing compliance, and audit requirements so you don’t have to figure it out for yourself. To offer you the best possible service, we can offer expert investment advice through our business, Little Bird Group.
How Does An SMSF Work And How Can It Help Me?
SMSF have many advantages over large public offer funds which include:
- Ability to combine your superannuation entitlements. You can pool all of your benefits into one account
- SMSF can purchase all ASX listed shares
- Can transfer personally owned listed security directly into superannuation
- Ability to own your business ‘real property’ (not operating assets) in the superannuation fund. This can assist in funding and cashflow problems of many businesses.
- Increased flexibility in investment choice and asset selection
Traditionally other types of funds have been inflexible and lacked choice around investment and options in retirement. Many larger funds lacked enough disclosure and transparency around their offerings and their member benefits as well.
During stock market volatility, when super balances were declining, many Australians resented “paying” someone else to lose their hard-earned money and wanted more control and to see if they could get a better return on their money.
SMSF Services Pricing
Yes, it’s true; the setup and administration costs can be higher than your public offer funds, but because you have control over investment allocation, you often see better returns.
The cost for setting up a SMSF with a corporate trustee which is recommended is $1600. What is included in this fee?
- A one hour consultation with a financial planner
- Obtaining a tax file number and ABN for the SMSF and registration for GST if required.
- The cost for ongoing compliance is from $900 exc gst and audit fee. For a small fee we can also assist you with rolling over money from industry funds and obtaining any necessary finance if you wish to purchase a property within the SMSF environment.
“Saved me time, money, and stress”
“Working with Paula has improved my lifestyle immensely and saved me time, money and stress. I highly recommend Hart Partners to business owners who would like to leverage their time to work more ON the business than IN it, and spend more time doing things they love.” — Allison Pilling, Director, ePlants